Are you tired of building someone else’s dream?
Ready to Learn How to Open A Salon Of Your Own?
There’s nothing like freedom and control that comes with salon ownership. And being able to protect your one-to-one relationships with your clients. And having the chance to make more money and live a better life.
If you work for someone else right now on commission, or if you rent a booth in someone else’s hair salon or nail spa, your income might be stuck on “neutral.” And you probably don’t have all the flexibility with your schedule you’d like to have, either.
You might even be working in a salon where there’s just too much daily DRAMA. As one hair stylist told me…
“Working for someone else means you give up a lot of control for not much money.”
If you dream about opening a great salon that keeps clients, is successful, gives you freedom, is different, inspiring and makes money… read on! These 7 Secrets To Salon Ownership are designed to help you go from where you are now to where you want to be. In your career as a beauty professional, and in your life.
Here’s what you need to know BEFORE you make any decisions:
1. How to CHOOSE your location and CREATE your salon space
2. Best ways to KEEP your clients LOYAL
3. How to ATTRACT more clients and grow your business
4. Tips on finding, keeping, and managing GREAT STAFF
5. Managing your FRONT DESK and receptionist, if you even need one
6. Ordering PRODUCTS and controlling your INVENTORY
7. The nitty gritty of setting up and running your business
BONUS – Interviews with successful salon owners
If you’d rather watch a video on all 7 secrets for how to open a salon and the Bonus Interviews at once, request your FREE VIDEO now.
If you’d rather read on… Here’s, How to Open A Salon Secret #1 – How To Choose Your Location