As a beauty professional, JoAnn has shared her passion for the beauty industry with clients and other pros for over 25 years. What has always fed that passion was the constant change the industry offered and the continual want and need for education. As a professional working behind the chair or in the treatment room, JoAnn loves to educate clients on the latest trends, techniques and products that best suits their individual needs. For 15 of those years, she traveled North America on behalf of Redken as an artist and educator. She has been honored with the title of Haircolorist of the Year as well as having been inducted into the Hall of Fame for Columbia Beauty Supply.
Working with the best products available, Redken Fifth Avenue, Bioelements and Jane Iredale Cosmetics provides JoAnn with the right tools for the right job in in hair color, hair design, skin care and make up artistry. Key listening skills along with her warm and personable service allows her to work with clients for the best look that suits them!
- All of Your Beauty Pro Color services are alcarte, they do not include a hair cut, blow-dry or style. The life of your color is important, and using the right professional hair care products ensures it. All of our color and chemical services can only be guaranteed with the use of the recommended hair care and styling products. It is important to note that additional charges will apply to long and or very thick hair as well complete hair color changes.
- Foil Highlighting/Dimensional Color
- Top To Bottom $125
- The foil placement of color from the top of the head down to the nape area, touching up the new growth. In some cases, additional charges may apply based on length and density of hair.
- Sunkissed $90
- The foil placement of color through the top and sides of the head, which makes it look like it was kissed by the sun.
- Surface Lights $78
- The placement of your color is on the top of the head only and is great for an in between touch up or for bolder color.
- Double Lights (starts at) $35
- When using more than one color/foil with other highlighting service, such as low lighting.
- Butterflies (starts at) $30
- Baliage technique for random color placement with in any color service
- Zone Color/All Over Color
- New Growth $58
- Zone 1- Having your color touched up only on the new growth.
- Scalp to Ends $75
- Zone 2 Touching up your new growth and having your ends refreshed.
- Chem-blowdry $26
- Recommended Finishing for color services only.
- Overlay (with any color service) $26
- Ladies First
- Hair Cut/Reshape/Trim & Style $55
- I prefer to finish all of my hair designs for two reasons; I am able to show you tips and tricks in styling and I can tweak the shape once it is dry. The use of flat irons and curling irons may result in additional charges, listed below.
- Hair Cut only $41
- Recommended for clients who enjoy the freedom of letting their hair air dry with the aid of a mousse or gel.
- A Major New Look For You! $70
- This one hour appointment includes is specific to just how much hair you are ready to have taken off and the design, styling lesson and tips on how to re-create your new look at home.
- Blow-dry/Style $36
- Flat Iron Style $53
- For super straight hair, the hair is blown dry and is finished with a flat iron.
- Curling Iron Set $30 - $50
- (this is in addition for major curling iron work with a blow dry styling)
- These prices may be adjusted according to the style desired, your length and density.
- Check yourbeautypro.com for a full menu of fabulous skin treatments!
- Bioelements "Skin Deep" Facial.
- Depending on when your last facial was, Your Beauty Pro recommends this facial as an effective way for me to get to know you and your skin! With Biolements as the preferred Professional Line to use and to recommend for your home care this facial is designed for your exact complexion and level of skin sensitivity. This personalized facial is totally customized from start to finish, in fact there are 250 ways to do so! Youll experience a custom blended deep pore cleansing, exfoliation and massage of the face and neck followed by a custom blended serum to correct specific problems. Emerge an hour later with immaculately clean, smooth and glowing skin.
- Bioelements Classic Cleansing Facial with Extractions
- When extractions are necessary to get your skin the cleanest while receiving deep cleansing facial such as the Get Down to Business, JoAnn uses a special method of extractions, which allows you to leave the without welts or puffiness! This treatment can be up to Eighty Minutes long depending on the amount of extractions necessary. Your comfort is of utmost importance!
- Pumice Peel Manual Microdermabrasion Treatment
- The beauty of this tried and true facial is that there is no down time with this highly effective exfoliating treatment! The ultra-fine pumice crystals in this machine-less,(done with gentle but effective hands), peels away dull, dreary cells, abrades uneven skin and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a skin-resurfacing treatment, it also includes a customized Bioelements mask to infuse nutrients into your newly polished complexion. The results will be brighter skin with improved clarity and a more even tone.