I love being a hairstylist! I spent the first 10 years of my career working in a “Top Salon”, voted by Washintonian & Northern Virginian Living Magazines. I love the hustle and bustle of a traditional salon atmosphere but the hustle and bustle of regular life made me want a place where I could relax and enjoy my clients. That is why I opened my own Studio!
Studio 117 is a one chair salon studio located within Salon Plaza. It is an amazing place! I love it!!! I can create an atmosphere personalized to each client in my studio. Do you enjoy a quite time to read or need to multitask & work on a business proposal while getting your hair done? No worries! Or do you enjoy listening to your favorite music and reading about the latest fashion? I have you covered on that too!
I am sure you will love Studio 117 just as much as I do!!!
To schedule an appointment please visit www.AudreysStudio117.com
- Haircut & Style (Designer Haircut) $65.00
- Begins with a compete consultation & analysis of your face shape. Luxurious shampoo and scalp massage. Finished off with an amazing blow dry.
- Haircut with NO Blowdry $45.00
- Begins with a through consultation and face shape analysis. Luxurious shampoo and relaxing scalp massage. This is a haircut only, no styling or blow drying.
- Bang/Fringe Trim $10.00
- Not ready for an entire cut but your bangs are in your eyes? This little trim up with be perfect for bangs or cleaning up your side swept fringe.
- Barber Hair Cut $45.00
- For hair that is 3" or shorter. Requires minimal styling. Clippers and trimmers are used. Non gender specific.
- Blow Dry $35.00
- BlowDry includes a detoxifying shampoo, relaxing scalp massage and blow dry. Light curl or flat ironing included. Think Kristen Bell.
- Children 12 & under $35.00
- For the little ones 12 and under.Includes shampoo and lite blow dry.
- 15 Foil Highlight $75.00
- Less is more! This is a great service for a first time Highlight or the budget conscious. 15 foils creates a beautiful face framing affect.
- Accent Highlight $45.00
- Want a few face framing or surface highlights in addition to your color? Accent highlights are perfect for adding in that little extra something. Limited to 8 foils.
- All Over Blonde $145.00
- All Over Blonde is the first step in the Blonding journey. This is a time intensive service that takes all of the hair to a significantly lighter shade. A glaze is included and ensures an excellent shade of blonde! Think Gwen Stefani or Ellie Goulding.
- All Over Color $85.00
- All Over Color is a single process color applies scalp to ends. It achieves a uniform solid rich color. It is ideal when wanting an high impact color change. Think Lauren Graham or Lake Bell.
- Color Retouch $65.00
- Color Retouch included coloring of the "regrowth" from a prevoius color service. This is a single-process hair color service and is ideal to cover up to three inches of regrowth. If your ends of your have faded it maybe necessary to add on a "glaze" to refresh your ends for an additional $20.
- Glaze $20.00
- Added onto any color service. Glazes add in high shine, flawless tone and have long lasting results.
- Highlights - Full Head $125.00
- A Full Highlight includes a dimentional combinations of highlight and lowlights throughout the entire head.
- Highlights - Partial $105.00
- A Partial Highlight includes a dimentional combinations of highlight and lowlights through the top portion of the head and front hairline.
- Ombre $145.00
- Ombre is the French word for "shading or graduating color". This is typically a technique that makes the hair gradually lighter at the ends. Ideal for medium and long hair lengths. Think Victoria Secret Models.
- Bio Ionics ReTex System $500
- Bio Ionics Agave Treatment $275
I have been coming to Audrey for over a year close to two now. She is amazing with highlights and lowlights and cuts. It took me 6 years of living in the NOVA area to find a stylist worth going to. Audrey is worth the money, she will make you look fantastic.... Thanks for the awesome service!
Audrey is incredible. I have been going to her for at least the last 6 years through many cuts, colors and even my wedding styling. She does amazing work, obviously, but more than that she has an unparalleled intuition and keen knowledge of trends that ensure I walk out loving my hair every time. Here is the extent of how I can't live without her; I moved out of state and, after a frustrating year of trying to find someone even close to her talent level, I've decided to travel back to the area to keep my appointments with Audrey! Thank you Audrey
Audrey is the only stylist I trust with my hair! Every person (and their head of hair) is different; she really takes the time to get to know you and what works best. I have had countless compliments on my styles, colors and overall health of my hair. She is an expert at what she does and also recommends fantastic products, making the upkeep efforless. Styling for Audrey isn't just a job, it's her passion. She constantly keeps up with trends and is always learning the latest and greatest methods of cuts & color.
Audrey is the BEST!!! Life and hair before Audrey was a mess. Audrey has tamed and done wonders with my crazy curly hair, I can't imagine going to anybody else. It took me lots of years and tears to fine a great hairstylist. Audrey you are number #1. I feel so comfortable going to her and having her take over completely with my hair.
I have been going to Audrey for 8 years now and love my hair every time! I commute from Alexandria just to have someone who knows what they are doing do my hair. She is always very professional and knows the latest trends in hairstyle....and makes the styles always work for me and my hair!! :) I have recommended a few of my friends to Audrey who are now her regular clients.
Audrey has been my stylist for over 4 years and continues to bring a fresh perspective each time I see her! She's an excellent colorist, and fabulous hair stylist. I recommend her wholeheartedly, without reservation.
After having my fourth child, I wanted a new look that was easy to maintain. Audrey gave me the most amazing cut! It has the body and style I crave, yet requires very little effort. It even looks great when I wake up in the morning. Thanks, Audrey!